A better customer journey.
We are a global transport technology company helping more than 13 million people get where they need to go, every single day. Our product-driven approach means we can deliver cost-effective solutions for our customers, and are always looking for the next project where we can make a difference for operators and riders alike. We are passionate about creating a better customer journey.
We've built a passionate team of hard-working and collaborative people from all over the world. We make bold and innovative decisions which shape us as market leaders operating in more than 200 cities. We are honest and hold each other accountable in our mission to excel as a team to make transit providers successful. These are our values!
Find out more about your new workplace here!
Join our Perth HQ, one of WA’s only truly global Tech organisations. Work with the team in Australia and support our other hub/satellite offices, including; Denver (US), Cambridge (UK), France, Sweden and Belgium to deliver the latest in transport technology and innovation.
We're on the hunt for a passionate and collaborative Solutions Architect to work within our Devices Team. Working under the Software Development Manager, the Solution Architect is responsible for the development of technology solutions and mapping business requirements to systems/technical requirements to ensure they are in line with the enterprise architectural plan.
The Solution Architect works closely with Product Owners, Enterprise Architecture and Technical Leads to develop architecture that are fit for purpose and able to be implemented pragmatically using available resources (time/money/people). Should issues arise, the Architect works collaboratively with the team to find the most effective solution
What will you be responsible for?
• Assist in communication of the enterprise architecture and standards, principles, and objectives to application teams
• Owns and communicates system architecture requirements: performance, maintainability, extendibility, scalability, availability, security, and accessibility
• Provides expertise to help solve complex technical problems and ensure best architecture solutions are implemented
• Act as the ultimate escalation point to troubleshoot code level problems quickly and efficiently
• Help to design patterns and models to assist in designing consistent applications
• Provide high-level estimates for work to support tender process
What does our ideal candidate look like?
• Understands the business objectives/drivers that impact the architecture component and is able to articulate the business needs to the rest of the team
• Communicates proactively and works collaboratively with SMEs, business stakeholders and team members to achieve results
• Experience developing systems using Modern C++ and Android Java
• Knowledge of IoT, Devices or Payments experience is desirable
What’s in it for you?
Besides the opportunity to work for a global company that is customer focused and values its people.
• A truly flexible working environment - work from home options
• A focus on learning and development
• Competitive market rate salary
Sounds good? Then apply now.
Add your resume and anything else to showcase why you would be a great addition to our team. Don’t forget to include confirmation of your working rights.
No recruitment agencies, please! We won’t accept any introductions.
Vix Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and want to build a workforce as diverse as the community we serve. We aim to have a work environment where everyone feels included and everyone can realise their full potential.