A better customer journey
We are a global transport technology company helping more than 13 million people get where they need to go, every single day. Our product-driven approach means we can deliver cost-effective solutions for our customers, and are always looking for the next project where we can make a difference for operators and riders alike. We are passionate about creating a better customer journey.
We've built a passionate team of hard-working and collaborative people from all over the world. We make bold and innovative decisions which shape us as market leaders operating in more than 200 cities. We are honest and hold each other accountable in our mission to excel as a team to make transit providers successful. These are our values!
Find out more about your new workplace here!
Join our Perth HQ, one of WA’s only truly global Tech organisations. Work with the team in Australia and our other hub/satellite offices, including; Denver (US), Cambridge (UK), France, Sweden and Belgium to deliver the latest in transport technology and innovation.
We're on the hunt for a hands-on, technically minded Senior Cloud Operations Engineer to assist in building, supporting and maintaining global non-production and production core products for all Vix customers on Amazon Web Services.
What will you be responsible for?
● Diagnose and resolve application and cloud infrastructure issues.
● Assist in maintaining global continuity with a Follow the Sun model using ITSM and Agile best practices.
● Deploy, upgrade, and maintain customer applications and environments hosted in AWS
● Build working relationships with Platform Operations and other business units to support DevOps and other collaborations that may arise.
● Stay current with technology trends and emerging best practices to provide solution proposals.
What does our ideal candidate look like?
● Excellent knowledge of AWS technologies
● Demonstrated experience with Scripting and Command Lines using BASH, Powershell, Python, Terraform and/or AWS Cloud Formation.
● Great communication and problems solving skills with a focus on delivering excellent customer service.
● Experience with PCI or other applicable data protection standards
● Solid understanding of ITIL/Agile Frameworks
● Experience in the Transport industry will be highly regarded
What’s in it for you?
Besides the opportunity to work for a global company that is customer focused and values its people.
● A truly flexible working environment
● A focus on learning and development
● A versatile role where no two days will be alike.
Sounds good? Then apply now!
Add your resume and anything else to showcase why you would be a great addition to our team. Don’t forget to include confirmation of your working rights.
No recruitment agencies, please! We won’t accept any introductions.
Vix Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and want to build a workforce as diverse as the community we serve. We aim to have a work environment where everyone feels included and everyone can realise their full potential.