A better customer journey.
We are a global transport technology company helping more than 13 million people get where they need to go, every single day. Our product-driven approach means we can deliver cost-effective solutions for our customers, and are always looking for the next project where we can make a difference for operators and riders alike. We are passionate about creating a better customer journey.
We've built a passionate team of hard-working and collaborative people from all over the world. We make bold and innovative decisions which shape us as market leaders operating in more than 200 cities. We are honest and hold each other accountable in our mission to excel as a team to make transit providers successful. These are our values!
Find out more about your new workplace here!
Based in Melbourne, VIC this role will work with the team in Australia and support our other hub/satellite offices in locations including; Denver (US), Cambridge (UK), France, Sweden and Belgium to deliver the latest in transport technology and innovation.
We're on the hunt for a passionate and collaborative Software Team Lead, to take leadership of the CTO Developer Team. Working under Engineering Manager, the Team Lead will provide technical and people leadership to a squad of six. This role is to be offered on an initial 15-month fixed term staff basis to provide parental leave cover.
What will you be responsible for?
• Collaborate with the Engineering Manager/Scrum Master in the preparation of sprint and iteration planning
• Ensuring all work is implemented in accordance with Agile principles and industry design standards
• Clearly communicating technical solutions to customers
• Work closely with the Engineering Manager on development status, risks, and challenges to schedule
• Ensure collaboration between other developer squads within Vix
What does our ideal candidate look like?
• Demonstratable leadership skills and experience
• Experience in C/C++, Java, AngularJs or similar
• API Development Experience
• Detailed knowledge of AWS cloud-based systems
• Strong experience of working within a Scrum framework
• Prior experience in transit tech or fintech payments industry would be highly advantageous
What’s in it for you?
Besides the opportunity to work for a global company that is customer focused and values its people.
• A truly flexible working environment - work from home options
• A focus on learning and development
• Competitive market rate salary
Sounds good? Then apply now.
Add your resume and anything else to showcase why you would be a great addition to our team. Don’t forget to include confirmation of your working rights.
No recruitment agencies, please! We won’t accept any introductions.
Vix Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and want to build a workforce as diverse as the community we serve. We aim to have a work environment where everyone feels included and everyone can realise their full potential.